biggest tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only one I know of who has a giant tank up and running is Michael. He has a 300-gal and posted pics of it awhile back. It is GORGEOUS. 8O 8O

Another poster (can't remember who) recently started a thread about wanting to start a 465-gal Amazon biotope.

hopefully they catch my topic and post some pics! I figured someone would post about the guy witht he 80,000 gallon basement tank lol I don't considser thata tank though, I think of it as a water departments best firend LOL

I wish to have a tank above 240 gallon someday. Then I can have all kinds of community fish I want, and have more kinds of plants too. But now I have only 10 kinds of fish and 14 kinds of plants in a 58g.

My parents have a 100 gal tank that hasn't been running since before I was born, and my mom said I could have it when I have a house. (I'm in a dorm room right now) I want to have LOTS of cories in it. Wouldn't it be cool to see like 20 cories swimming together? like a big mob.

I am workin on gettin my 518 Gallon tank up and running it is 7 feet long 3 foot 4 wide and 3 feet tall, i just finished re-sealing it addin an overflow for my diy wet/dry, and am pickin up an fx5 from a guy about 45 minutes from here, all i have left is to build a hood, and pretty up the stand a bit

canucksfan1 said:
I am workin on gettin my 518 Gallon tank up and running it is 7 feet long 3 foot 4 wide and 3 feet tall, i just finished re-sealing it addin an overflow for my diy wet/dry, and am pickin up an fx5 from a guy about 45 minutes from here, all i have left is to build a hood, and pretty up the stand a bit

I don't even have a tub that large in my house. It's just not fair. :D

Yeah i'm still nto sure if i want to go monster fish (arowanas, rays, clownknifes, etc.) or go with a setup like michael's

well canucksfan in a 518 I would want something more than guppies!!! lol can you imgaine how many mollies, guppies, swordtials, etc. you would have in a518 once they started breeding!!! LOL why not do a nice school of balas and clown loachs. they get big enough for the tank, they are fun fish to watch, not expensive really, easy to care for and they look good! or if ya want a really awesome fish get a black shark! they get to be around 2 feet long and look awesome

Back
Top Bottom