For Sale: BioCube 14gal with extras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamesd28

Aquarium Advice Activist
I jumped into the hobby too fast and quickly realized that it is not only harder than I anticipated, but also that I don't really have the time required to maintain the tank at the level that fish deserve.

I have only had the tank for about 2-3 months, so it is in perfect condition. I added an InTank Media basket in the 2nd chamber for improved filtration, and I also have several supplies including nets, food, water changing siphon, Nano Mag for cleaning the glass, hydrometer, and electronic thermometer.

I am outside of the 45 day return policy at PetCo (where I ordered the BioCube), so I am hoping to recover SOME of the funds invested. I was thinking like $135 shipped for everything?

Not totally sure what is reasonable, so lets talk and work something out. Or if you know anyone that would be interested, please let me know.

Thanks guys!

Error in the post. $120 shipped for everything is what I am asking. Still open to reasonable offers too. Please let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom