Biocube 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tbone112219

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I got the biocube 29 tank today got it all setup with the live rock and sand in it. Got a few different frags to bring some color and a few small fish. Before anyone gets worried I bought water out off their coral tank at the fish store so I can add the stuff in

Have to say it looks petty good. Can't wait to see how it all comes together as I add some other coral and fish down the road.

I got the biocube 29 tank today got it all setup with the live rock and sand in it. Got a few different frags to bring some color and a few small fish. Before anyone gets worried I bought water out off their coral tank at the fish store so I can add the stuff in

Have to say it looks petty good. Can't wait to see how it all comes together as I add some other coral and fish down the road.

Do you have the oceanic? Is it the reg or HQI? and are you running stock filtration ? Thx

BTW because you used water out of an established tank doesn't mean you won't still cycle. Maybe I missed something ( I'm NOT an expert and don't claim to be) but anyways congrats on the new cube!

It is the corallife cube. Stock filters with an added small skimmer that goes inside the tank

For right now I have 31 lbs of the Fiji live rock 40 lbs of Caribbean live sand 2 clown fish a cleaner shrimp and added 6 coral frags for now.

No problem. I am wanting to have it more as the coral and reef tank.

I have a oceanic 29, I'm currently trying to swap out fans and build a media basket before I get anything in it but I'm only bold enough to go FOWLR with it in the beginning. I hope you keep us updated with trials and errors with it as I am trying to soak up as much newly established S/W tank info as I can.

Yes sir, sorry for not getting back sooner( EST ). I'm taking (baby steps) I'm broke, got kids, and wife cringes everytime I bring my pals (fish) into any equation. :)

Back
Top Bottom