Birthday Tank :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.Albiman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
For my birthday I'm getting a 20 Gallon tank and i was thinking maybe stocking it like this(feel free to make changes or give advice:)) :

5 - White Cloud Mountain Minnows
5 - Zebra Danios
2 - Otos
5 - Cherry/Amano Shrimp
and
1 - Apple Snail OR
3 - Nerite Snails.

any good guys?

Dan:)

AquaClear 50, hands down. Stocking looks fine, take it slow and add 5 or so at a time. I'd save the ottos and shrimp/snails for the end until it is more established. Don't forget to fishless cycle!

i have a AC50 on my 20gal works good i have 2 ghost shrimp 6 juvi platys 3 julii cories nd a baby frog nd doing good the frog isnt gunna stay there for long just untill hes big enuff to fit in a 120

AquaClear 50, hands down. Stocking looks fine, take it slow and add 5 or so at a time. I'd save the ottos and shrimp/snails for the end until it is more established. Don't forget to fishless cycle!

+1. Great advice on all points.

'nd a baby frog nd doing good the frog isnt gunna stay there for long just untill hes big enuff to fit in a 120'

n'aaww. i love frogs but mum is scared of them so can't have one:(

The AquaClear 50 is around $30-40 USD. I think ~21-28 euros.

is this right? it's an unheated tank with a hagen elite stingray 15 :)
AquStockImage.php

Looks good as long as you don't get a pair of endlers. If you do, that pair will become a thousand very quickly.

i already have the endler's and their both male so its all good:) they're only about an inch each. to be honest i don't really like them.. they're pretty but i just don't like them :/

Cories won't eat RCS. I've heard that guppies eat shrimplets, so endlers might, but they won't bother the adults. I've got a colony of RCS in a tank with guppies and panda cories.

as my tank has no heater and i already have 5 white clouds, i was thinking of adding 3 rosy red minnows? would they be too big?

that would make the stocking as follows:

5 x White Clouds
2 x Male ELB'S
3 x Rosy Red Minnows
5 x Cherry Shrimp

in a 10 gallon tank? thaks:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom