Black Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fearitself

Aquarium Advice Regular
what are the odds i can find a 55 or 75 gallon kit at petsmart or any other pet stores on black Friday.

do they even sell the full kits in that big of a tank?
also alot of the time the filtration and heating that comes with the tank isn't always the greatest so maybe if there are sales on Black Friday you could piece together your own kit. just a suggestion

yeah they sell them. also i dont really plan on using the filter that comes with it. if i do i will also have another filter with it so that it will have enough filtration

I'm sure you can find one. I don't think most people go out shopping on black friday for aquariums... nor do I think most places put sales on their aquariums on black friday.

I wonder if they have good sales then... when is black friday? Lol

I've never thought of Black Friday sales in relation to fish stores. I get my tanks, both used or new, at a mom & pop operation. That's the best prices and definitely the best service. You'll get an even better price with them if you want to trade up.

Just wait for the next $1 a gallon sale at Petco. You can get up to a 55 gallon tank at that price. They have the sale about every other month. Otherwise...no doubt on Black Friday there should be some decent savings as well.

wow i had no idea they had sales like that:D a 55 is what i am looking for so i will for sure look into that

Back
Top Bottom