Black Kuhli Loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luv4bettas

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello, I am thinking of breeding and selling black kuhli loaches! In order to do so I ask can you give me advice on the following? Thanks!-Feeding-substrate-care-etc! As you can tell I need to learn a bit more than I thought! I know to use sand because what I meant was how thick and any recommended sand? I need to know what they eat besides flake food. I live near a pet store who sells 10 live feeder fish for $1! I am getting Black Kuhli loaches at petsmart (a couple so I can breed them and so they feel safe) I already have a couple buyers and I want to give them advice for when they buy my Kuhli loaches! Also I would like to know how many weeks until I can actually start selling them. All the people I would be selling them to would be people I can trust. I am going to buy a 30 gallon tank because I heard some people put them in a 5 gallon tank! I mean its a great size for a tank! Right? Also back to the food what would I be able to give them for a treat! I don't want the poor creatures to not have a treat! Also how often do I feed them? Thanks! ps sorry it was so long!:fish2:

I don't know if you can breed kuhli in a tank
some loachs they need to use hormones to get them to breed
and it is hard to sex them
you may want to try and get better fish than they sell at pet smart
loachs will eat almost any food they love live worms
my yo yo loachs eat everything non stop all day
have you breed any fish before , do you know how to care for the fry, what water conditions you need to breed them

it will probably be months before there big enough to sell
if you are breeding them to make money your better off breeding a easier fish

I have breed fish before and it was a lot of fun so I thought I could start selling them to go towards my mermaid tail so I thought of an odd looking fish! And I saw Khulna loaches so I looked up how to breed them! It seems like fun! And thanks for all the information about them (I could also just keep them as a pet!)
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom