Black moor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naomi93

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there.
Am new to this website. I've got two orandas and just brought a baby black Moore they all get on well(I think) Just a bit worried is it normal for my black Moore to like hiding in plants. He came out swims around for a bit and goes back in to hide. Regular water changes, checked for any disease. Can anyone help me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

how big a tank do you have ?
goldfish grow real big , and like eating plants
you will need a very good filter to keep them and lots of water changes
new fish in a tank are often shy but the other 2 might be picking on him

55l upgrading soon. Yh got a plant they don't eat lol. Did get others plants but they ate it all. I don't think they are picking on him (all quite calm in tank) thanks

My black moor dave when through a phrase where he would just sit in this plastic plant he loved it but he soon got bored of doing it and don't see him do it now. I think its normal behaviour esp if its a new plant he may just be sitting in it cause he likes it.

Btw Dave used to do exactly the same thing sit in the plant swim about abit then go back and sit in the plant

Yh tiny tim has got better since I wrote the first message. He swimming around more am much happier lol. Thanks you ??

Back
Top Bottom