black moscow guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrisgaucher

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im putting bm guppies in a 25 gal tank. 1 male and 3 or 4 females. I dont have them yet. Im looking for someone to meet me somewhere to buy them with cash considering no store sells them. And also how do i breed them? Any special way?

I would do 1 male to 2-3 females so the males does not harass her. And just let nature take it's coarse and then separate the fry from the parents so they do not eat them.

i know some people will oppose to the idea of breeding box and some agree. i have use this breeding box now for more then five years now. or you can place the female guppies that is about to give birth into the fry tank and take her out once she is done giving birth. if you take the second route, have all of floating plant for the fries to hide. one more thing, you cannot use power filter, as it will suck up all the fries and killed them. so use sponge filter, you find it on ebay.

the photo attach is the breeder box i am taking about.

Attachments

• p_25782_34685P_8.jpg
    p_25782_34685P_8.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 750
Okay i also use a breeder box. Do you guys no anyone or place that sells black moscows?

Live aquaria.com and there are a few people on eBay that sell them also try aquabid

Back
Top Bottom