Black ops 2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got it. A little frustrating with all the disconnects/lag that has been happening. May go back to BO1 to get my gun game fix.

Yeah, I'm terrible at this one. Total disappointment. Went from a K/D of 3.4 in mw3 to a 1.19 in bo2. By far the worst one in the series. I hate how they slowed the gameplay down to a near crawl. It forces people to camp. And that is just not my game play. I have to be moving at all times. Looks like I'll be getting halo 4 so at least I can suck and have fun at it.

Yeah, I'm terrible at this one. Total disappointment. Went from a K/D of 3.4 in mw3 to a 1.19 in bo2. By far the worst one in the series. I hate how they slowed the gameplay down to a near crawl. It forces people to camp. And that is just not my game play. I have to be moving at all times. Looks like I'll be getting halo 4 so at least I can suck and have fun at it.

I'm right there with you on Blops but Halo is way more frustrating than this, trust me I want rage quit 6 out of 10 games. This will get better just like MW3 did when Christmas comes out, nothing raises my K/D higher than thousands of Xmas newbs! Right now I am right 1.22 and climbing, once I unlocked the scar I'm averaging around 2.5-3.0 on my last 15 games in TDM. On on Xbox with a gamerscore around 52K and my tag is Juradic.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Last edited:
I personally like it but I play TDM and I can't agree it's slowed to a crawl I think the maps could have used some work... Well some of the some are ok but I play one of two ways...
1) I get 7 perks, a gun, a attachment, and a tactical or two....run an knife only shooting a little
2) a balanced class with perks, tacticals, leathals, primary+attachment but no secondary... (I almost never have one) and with this I will hold down an area then move then hold an erea and move... Sometimes If I find a nice spot I will trap it up an run routes... One guy evaluated how I played and called it "blocking"
And I'm Da HyPeR sQuIrL on the 360 hit me up

There has never been a better game then MW2. By far the best game i have ever played. Nothing better. And i would consider myself pretty good with 26 nukes.. :D :p

There has never been a better game then MW2. By far the best game i have ever played. Nothing better. And i would consider myself pretty good with 26 nukes.. :D :p

That game was a joke, my K/D ratio was like 3.6. Nukes were easy when you wanted them, throw a harrier, chopper gunner, and 4 out of 10 times I could get a nuke. I was easily over 75 in my 6th prestige. Plus with all the modders and boosters they meant literally nothing.

This game at least the kill streaks are no longer 80% of the game.

Nu-Nu the eel said:

I second this... Although I'm terrible at it so no nukes for me

Haha mw2 was great(to many nukes to count) , but the First MW that the original infinity ward team put together was BY FAR... The best in the series. There have never been better designed maps in ANY FPS since socom2. Desert glory was and remains the best FPS map of all time followed by crossroads.

the way this series has been going I can't wait for the next battlefield. If the hit recognition was on par with cod it would end that series. COD for the past 2 games have tried to help the casual game by to much, how does going 12-38 allow you a stealth bomber, in no way does a turd player like that deserve to kill me. See I play a lot of hard core so it's basically a insta death if it's dropped on me. Same thing in black ops2, they slowed it down to much and by making streaks point based its forcing people to put their back on the wall and camp.(noob or not) this totally ruins the game play for me. And ghost at 55 is a joke... That's why I'm not gonna pres.

The only reason I play halo is for the vehicles. I stink at that game(again slow play type). I do enjoy team killing and driving Un suspecting teammates off the map and jet packing back to safety. Or pushing them off the spire tower why they are zoomed sniping.

Hukit I'll in box ya my gamer tag so you know it's me when I send the friend request. We'll have to get on there and beast on some newbs. Christmas newbs are the best I totally forgot about them.

Oh!!! And no Hard core kill confirm makes me wanna... Never mind. Family site. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom