Blood worm feeding video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got Pinnacle Studio the other day for making videos . . . maybe if I can figure out how to use it, the videos will get better . . . lol

ooo I have Pinnacle Studio and I LOVE IT! But you are right - it takes a while to get the hang of it - but I promise your diligence will pay off - the results are shockingly professional looking with a little bit of practice.

Yeah, aquanewbie . . .it looks like it will be awesome . . . have you found any tutorial sites or anything for Pinnacle that you've found helpful? I have PS 10. I've looked through the tutorials that come with it, but it just doesn't seem to go deep enough . . .that or it flies through stuff that I need to stop and take a look at better.

hmmm no sorry - I have Studio 9 and it came with a "Guided Tour" that I went through but I never looked for any tutorial sites. Really, when it comes to computers/software, I'm pretty much one of those self-teaching kind of people who is not afraid to just click stuff and see what happens. LOL Basically I just used the sample footage they provided and played with it and if I got stuck, I clicked on the Help thing.

I'm pretty much the same way when it comes to learning software. I spent a couple years teaching myself Photoshop (went through 4 different versions in that time from 5.5 to 7 to CS and now to CS2), then I picked up the 13 hour CD class for Photoshop with Chris Orwig and a lot of stuff came to light that I hadn't even imagined, and I thought I was getting pretty good to begin with.

So yes, I will be experimenting and clicking stuff (I'm the guy that pushes the red button that says "Do not push" just to see what happens), but sometimes looking for several different resources gives several views of how things can work so I can come to my own decision what works best for me.

Back
Top Bottom