Blue arrow poison dart frog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agarciajr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 55gal tank, and I'm thinking of setting it up as a terrarium... This one dendrobate stood out, and I'm trying to create a setup they will like... But I've never had one so I'm not sure what setup they like... Any help of ideas are welcome! Pic of the tank to be.... :)

Attachments

• image-3629283154.jpg
    image-3629283154.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 170
I'm just getting started with a 55 too, but it's gonna be an aquarium. Check out Dendroboard, it's pretty much an AquariumAdvice that is based on Dendrobatid frogs alone! My one suggestion would be not to go for any water feature, they tend to become overcomplicated and require much more maintenance than the rest of the terrarium will. Azureus make good beginner frogs.

I have done alot of research lately since deciding to get PDF's and there are tonnes of good sources put there. A nice and simple guide on brianstropicals.com keeps it simple but also covers more intense stuff. I saw the pic of his 55 and was seduced by the water feature it looks awesome. I found lots of info on YouTube as well, plus you can always google.

Back
Top Bottom