For Sale: Blue Line Magnetic Drive Pump 55 HD 1100 GPH 28' Max

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flyfishjeff

Aquarium Advice Newbie
This Pump was used for approx. 6 months. Looks and runs like new. Very well taken care of. I am building a much larger tank, so I am buying a Blue Line 70 HD; I have another Blue Line 55 that I'm keeping as a backup; I love these pumps! These pumps are designed and built by a former chief engineer from Iwaki-Japan. They feature the same flow curves, high head pressure, low noise, and reliability that have made Iwaki the best magnetic drive pumps available. The BlueLine HD pumps are even slightly quieter than Iwaki, with a lower frequency. All seal-free bearings and magnetic drive for 10+ years of useable life. No seals to leak!

$140 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Pump is sold; thanks.

Flyfishjeff said:
This Pump was used for approx. 6 months. Looks and runs like new. Very well taken care of. I am building a much larger tank, so I am buying a Blue Line 70 HD; I have another Blue Line 55 that I'm keeping as a backup; I love these pumps! These pumps are designed and built by a former chief engineer from Iwaki-Japan. They feature the same flow curves, high head pressure, low noise, and reliability that have made Iwaki the best magnetic drive pumps available. The BlueLine HD pumps are even slightly quieter than Iwaki, with a lower frequency. All seal-free bearings and magnetic drive for 10+ years of useable life. No seals to leak!

$140 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Pump is sold; thanks.

Back
Top Bottom