Blue lob. Preg. HM's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Austin.b

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 10 gallon breeding tank. In there I have 2 pregnant Halloween mollies and 1 male Halloween Molly. Also I just put in one blue lobster. He is fairly small. Is this ok? Will the blue lobste kill and eat one of the mollies?! Please help!!!!!

I have a 10 gallon breeding tank. In there I have 2 pregnant Halloween mollies and 1 male Halloween Molly. Also I just put in one blue lobster. He is fairly small. Is this ok? Will the blue lobste kill and eat one of the mollies?! Please help!!!!!

I have a blue lobster myself and if yours is like mine, yep, he'll snatch 'em if he can catch 'em. I know mine is on the hunt if he walks around at a purposeful rate and he has his claws spread wide open. That's also the time when all of my fish head for higher waters. And he'll get bigger after he molts...mine did. Gotta re-home him once my 2nd tank cycles

G'luck

pdw1731 said:
I have a blue lobster myself and if yours is like mine, yep, he'll snatch 'em if he can catch 'em. I know mine is on the hunt if he walks around at a purposeful rate and he has his claws spread wide open. That's also the time when all of my fish head for higher waters. And he'll get bigger after he molts...mine did. Gotta re-home him once my 2nd tank cycles

G'luck

Oh ok thanks, I already re-home him.

Back
Top Bottom