Blue Paradise Gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zarmalar

Aquarium Advice Freak
:) I'm so happy, went to lfs this morning and found this guy. He had really nice coloring and acting very healthy. Trip home was very stressful cause he's soooo pale now. The second she netted him he lost his coloring. I acclimated him and he's still ghostly. He's moving around well, seems happy and checking everything out.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120417_140746.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120417_140746.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 94
  • ForumRunner_20120417_140913.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120417_140913.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 95
He looks great, and once he calms down he will look even better! What size tank is he going into?

Lol excuse my living room floor, the app was acting funny. But yes he looked super nice in the store. He's going into a 29 gal. I'm shopping for some floating plants for him right now

Well he's starting to get more color. Lol he's very hard to picture because he likes to look straight on to you and he's a busy body. I love this fish he's always out and showing off. Now if only he'd color up more :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120424_090058.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120424_090058.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 96
Wow that's a pretty fish. I like his color. If you don't mind me asking was he expensive??

zarmalar said:
No! He was $3.60. I can't complain.

Oh ok thanks! I'm going to go to fish stores today looking for one my brother just have me is tank! :)

Actually, I love your carpet and I love the octopus, too!!! :lol:

Handsome fish, hope he does well for you.

I'm begining to think I've got a female. I looked on liveaquaria.com at their blue paradise and the fins are much more flowy and more color. Mine is still pale... The fins aren't anywhere near that long.

Back
Top Bottom