Blue Ribbon Koi Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey gang we are planning on visiting Blue Ribbon Koi & Marine on Saturday 10/11. We have not set a time as yet. We are waiting on you to respond to this thread with a time that works for you. I live close to the store so anytime will work for me.

Please let us know if you are interested in going and what time would work best for you.

I know Neilan would like to be there but has to work on Saturday until 2 so I'm thinking around 3pm. If you are able to join us add your name to the list. We would love to see you there!

I will tentatively be there. Have to talk to the wife about it.

How often do they have the $5 frags. Not looking to spend to much money on this trip.

Thanks!

Yeah, I can be there by 3pm, it's about a 45 min drive for me IIRC. But, now that I see the date, that's my anniversary, so the wife may not be so inclined. We'll see...

Not going to be able to make it had a problem with my Rotti and he is at the vet for the next few days. So I will be paying this off before I am able to go to any more LFS as I can not seem to get out of one with out spending some money. Was really wanting to go but have to take care of my current pets before I can get any more. :)

I'll be there and I'm pretty sure I'm taking Hellatha with me. Any way you could spare some Chaeto for us there Ziggy?

I might be able to make it. I haven't heard this week if I'll be working this weekend or not. I'll let someone know (ie: call Neilan) if I can make it.

:)

No it will just be me this time. My nephew's birthday party is Saturday so my wife and son will be there. I have opted not to attend. So I'll see you guys at BRK!

Me too. If I get my lights today, I'll bring down my old extreme and maybe some other stuff that I no longer use...kinda need to clean out the garage! LOL!

I'm not real sure, it's a lot of stuff I don'e use anymore, like some phs and a couple of heters and some other things. I'll bring what I can...

So sorry to hear that Nate. :( I lost my rotti this year, they are wonderful dogs and leave such a huge emptiness. You and your family are in my thoughts.

I put mine down on Wed. It was his time.....R.I.P. Grady.

Back
Top Bottom