Body Modification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah haha I was really into piercings in high school and a lot of my friends "did" piercings lol so I experimented a lot

This is a fun thread!! Lets seeeee.... I've had almost every piercing but right I just have my Snakebites, Septum, Left Nostril, Tongue and my ears gauged to 00... Thinkin ill get my dimples soon :)

TONS of tattoos :) dots next to my eye, "Rawr!" Inside my lip, stars behind my ear. My chest piece is 2 six shooters, roses and the words love prevails in Italian in a banner. I have Sink or Swim on my knuckles. A mustache on my pointer finger. The initials D & J on my wrists. cherries on my hips. A full back piece, it's an Asian scene with dragonflies a dragon, tiger & Koi that is still a work In progress. A cartoon kitty on my left ankle, just covered a butterfly on my right ankle with a rose. I have Italy tattooed on my foot with a banner going through it that says "Nona" and an anchor on my other foot. Annnnnd a cupcake With the letter D on the wrapper on my thigh... I think that's it haha!

Attachments

• image-1698192189.jpg
    image-1698192189.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image-448452449.jpg
    image-448452449.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-3611215161.jpg
    image-3611215161.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 32
  • image-716353796.jpg
    image-716353796.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image-99294814.jpg
    image-99294814.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 39
Mine are mainly fish, I have 3 jellyfish on my left arm, 3 stars on the inside of my arm, my husband,s name on my wrist, dolphin, sea horse, 3 guppies, on the top of my left arm, a poem for my grandparents on side of my arm, & my son as an Angel on my leg. Still wanting paw prints on my foot & a shark on my left leg. Had my ears & nose pierced but removed them. :)

AndrewsPistol said:
This is a fun thread!! Lets seeeee.... I've had almost every piercing but right I just have my Snakebites, Septum, Left Nostril, Tongue and my ears gauged to 00... Thinkin ill get my dimples soon :)

TONS of tattoos :) dots next to my eye, "Rawr!" Inside my lip, stars behind my ear. My chest piece is 2 six shooters, roses and the words love prevails in Italian in a banner. I have Sink or Swim on my knuckles. A mustache on my pointer finger. The initials D & J on my wrists. cherries on my hips. A full back piece, it's an Asian scene with dragonflies a dragon, tiger & Koi that is still a work In progress. A cartoon kitty on my left ankle, just covered a butterfly on my right ankle with a rose. I have Italy tattooed on my foot with a banner going through it that says "Nona" and an anchor on my other foot. Annnnnd a cupcake With the letter D on the wrapper on my thigh... I think that's it haha!

Cool tats! My husband thinks I,ve a problem lol love getting them done. Would like something on my wrist going down onto my hand haven't decided what yet!

shellyx said:
Cool tats! My husband thinks I,ve a problem lol love getting them done. Would like something on my wrist going down onto my hand haven't decided what yet!

Thanks! My artist and I are designing an African Cichlid sleeve! I'm so excited to see what he's come up with :) I was gonna do an octopus but then I changed my mind, I love my fish and need them tattooed on me haha :D

AndrewsPistol said:
Thanks! My artist and I are designing an African Cichlid sleeve! I'm so excited to see what he's come up with :) I was gonna do an octopus but then I changed my mind, I love my fish and need them tattooed on me haha :D

Would love my fish on me! That design will be really cool when you,ve had it done post pics! Love looking at tattoo,s.

shellyx said:
Would love my fish on me! That design will be really cool when you,ve had it done post pics! Love looking at tattoo,s.

Will do! I'm saving for it now... My artist is pretty expensive but the work is awesome and I get free touch ups for life so it pays off :)

AndrewsPistol said:
Will do! I'm saving for it now... My artist is pretty expensive but the work is awesome and I get free touch ups for life so it pays off :)

That's cool, yep they,re expensive, the guy that tattooed my husband & me has finished so we,re looking about at the moment but it's finding the right place.

i use to have many piercings, navel, gages, and a few that are a bit too racy to say, but my tats consist of a hip to hip tribal on my lower back, a banana on my anklea chinese symbol for twins on my wrist that i covered with a purple heart medal memorializing my grandfather, and a tribal sun, upper back from shoulder to shoulder. at work cant take pics i will try to later when i get home if i remember.

And piercings lol
Current:
-left nostril
-tongue
-right rook
-right conch
-left snug
-both lobes
-and don't know if I can post this on here but...both nipples lol

Retired piercings:
-right industrial
-1/2" stretched lobes
-belly button
-inverse belly button
-right nostril
-tongue web
-lip
-septum
Confession. I don't have any idea what some of those are. :huh:
Rook, snug, conch, industrial, inverse belly button, tongue web?

Lol! The rook, snug and conch are all ear cartilage piercings, I'll post some pics when I get a.chance later.
Inverse belly button is the bottom lip of the belly button, just the opposite of a normal belly ring and tongue web is the thin skin right under the middle of your tongue that connects to the bottom of your mouth

Oh and industrial is the bar that you see some.people wearing in their ears, it's two cartilage piercings with a bar through them

Lol! The rook, snug and conch are all ear cartilage piercings, I'll post some pics when I get a.chance later.
Inverse belly button is the bottom lip of the belly button, just the opposite of a normal belly ring and tongue web is the thin skin right under the middle of your tongue that connects to the bottom of your mouth

Ok. Thanks for the explanations. I guess I am not up to date on my piercing lingo. Yeah, I would like to see some pics when you get a chance. :)

1 1/4" plugs, half finished sleeve, and half finish guns n roses on my stomach... Darn you money...

My tattoo artist is one of my friends, he was on/won that show best ink on the oxygen network. "London" Reese.

Attachments

• image-708232332.jpg
    image-708232332.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3803219969.jpg
    image-3803219969.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-359388505.jpg
    image-359388505.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image-2688789646.jpg
    image-2688789646.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 24
I have a butterfly on my lower back and a small fleur de lis on my inside left wrist. I want more. I also have 2 rings in my left ear cartilage, and two holes in each ear lobe. I don't remember what gauge they are because they've been in my cartilage for more than 10 years now. I was going to stretch the second ones in my lobes out, but I lost the ring out of one of them after a couple of stretches. So now I just have the one in my right ear. I use normal earrings in the others.

severum mama said:
I have a butterfly on my lower back and a small fleur de lis on my inside left wrist. I want more. I also have 2 rings in my left ear cartilage, and two holes in each ear lobe. I don't remember what gauge they are because they've been in my cartilage for more than 10 years now. I was going to stretch the second ones in my lobes out, but I lost the ring out of one of them after a couple of stretches. So now I just have the one in my right ear. I use normal earrings in the others.

You should post pics of your tattoos!
Fleur de lis tattoos are so pretty

All your art is nice, but that chest piece really is beautifully done. I take it that's the artist that is doing your cichlid sleeve?

Can only post two on this site haha. So here they are. A Ski on my left arm. (nick name) second is a tribute tattoo to my grandfather. It's a locally brew beer from Baltimore who became kinda a local pop culture icon. National bohemian. Known here as "Natty boh".

I also have plans for a ninja turttled sleeve.

Also have my eyebrow and tongue done.

Attachments

• image-3673759147.jpg
    image-3673759147.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image-1978815355.jpg
    image-1978815355.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 16
  • image-181468662.jpg
    image-181468662.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 23
Back