Body Modification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bottom of the toe?? Ouchies! 8-/

I'm gonna have him add a crumbling city as a leg sleeve, or maybe just covering the outside of my leg. Plus I'm getting my sleeve finished in June! :cool:

Yeah. Bottom of the toe hurt a lot.

9 weeks I waited to get this done after booking my appointment and she's finally done :)

That's beautiful! Really good job done. I went and got my hand tattooed two weeks ago it's not easy cleaning the tanks out with one hand Lol

ill up load some pics when i get home of my tattoos i got 5 i got a koi a skull with 2 roses ( home job :/ ) family is forever going across my chest a diamond with 4 cards going across it with ace 994 representing the year i was born and my last name going across my arm when my daughter is born ill get her name done somewhere :)

9 weeks I waited to get this done after booking my appointment and she's finally done :)

Beautiful! I love it :)

I really need to get mine touched up soon and possibly get one covered up. I would give anything to have a guy named David Corden give me one but booking him would be next to impossible, he's booked for the rest of this year and half of next. Plus I would have to travel a good ways for it which makes it a little bit more impossible to ever meet him. Oh well I can still dream lol
This isn't my tattoo or image but here's a sample of his work

IMG_1027257533575.jpeg

I actually found him on Facebook and am in love with his skills. His work is amazing and so life like.

Beautiful! I love it :)

I really need to get mine touched up soon and possibly get one covered up. I would give anything to have a guy named David Corden give me one but booking him would be next to impossible, he's booked for the rest of this year and half of next. Plus I would have to travel a good ways for it which makes it a little bit more impossible to ever meet him. Oh well I can still dream lol
This isn't my tattoo or image but here's a sample of his work

I actually found him on Facebook and am in love with his skills. His work is amazing and so life like.

Oh wow, that is awesome! He is great.

Mumma, your new tat is beautiful. Any reason behind it?

I hope to get more ink soon, and if not that, more piercings.

Thanks butterfly_koi and Alyxx :) I'm not going to lie but the main reason I got is was because I just love gypsy tattoos. I did look up the meaning while planning it and it seemed very appropriate concerning everything that's been happening in my life the past year.

Back
Top Bottom