For Sale: Bolbitis, Purple cabomba, Dwarf Sag, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ive got quite a few plants available after trimming my tank down. Ive got a good amount of plants for sale and you can make your own package. Add $6 for shipping after making your package. All of these plants were grown in my 55 gallon tank with EI dosing and CO2 injection but most can be grown in low tech as well.

Bolbitis heudeloti- 10-15 leave portion $8 (Great Lowlight plant to attach to driftwood. Has rhizomes not roots so no substrate planting. Very slow growing)

Salvinia minima- enough to cover half of the surface of a ten gallon tank $4 (Good floater that rivals duck weed in speed of growth but is easy to remove should need be. Attractive root systems)

Java Fern Windelov- racquet ball sized clump $5 (Slow grower that can thrive in very little light. Beautiful leaf structure and difficult to find. Awesome for attaching to Driftwood in a low-tech tank)

Dwarf sag- 8 Crowns $4 (Poor Man's Blyxa japonica. Great little foreground plant that spreads like wild fire in good light but can be put in low light with a slower growth rate resulting.)

Purple cabomba- 3-4 nice 4-6" stems $3 (Nice variant of standard cabomba. Grows very fast with proper ferts and light. Can suffer from lack of light and drop lower leaves very easily.)

Thanks for looking! :thanks:

Hat to say it but I'l have to pass. I'm sure some one else needs these for a heck of a deal!

Back
Top Bottom