bought coral but already looks dead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't worry too much about the mushroom. They are quite resilient. I have seen someone put one in a blender then pour the slurry in his tank, only to later find mushrooms growing all over the place.
they other stuff looks fine to me also.

ha yeah i heard that too, ive lost my mushroom a couple of times, ill stop worrying about it. I guess i talked to soon because now my gsp is fully open and it looks just like it did at the store :/

is it better to put it on the rock or sand? id prefer it on my sand so it doesnt take over like crazy, but i dont want it to only be like 4 inches wide since thats how long the rock its on is

Trust me keep the gsp isolated. If you want it bigger glue the rock to a bigger rock but do not I repeat DO NOT put it close to your main structure lol.

its in between 2 of my main structures and looking good but i am not sure where else to put it, they are all pretty much touching. Do you think if i put it on a rock with some apistatia it will kill the apistatia?

eh, i just placed it on my sandbed, i read to much about them taking over. I am noob still and dont know which corals can be placed together so i have 4 corals all on their own rock

if i place it on my sandbed, it wont really "spread" will it? just grow upward?

img_2259038_0_ca123521226bef9961c49b29fa02911c.jpg

if i place it here, will it grow and NOT spread to my rock? i want it hear so its near my midas's sleeping area plus it will look cool lol

based on how it will grow where would you place it in my tank?

this is a bad angle shot, it looks like the gsp is close to the back rocks but there is a good 4-5 inches of room

what does it mean if sand is stuck to zoa? my zoa fell to the bottom from the top some how, and there is sand stuck to a few poylps. I tried taking them off with my hands and a turkey baster but it was like glued

Back
Top Bottom