'bout friggin' time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
As many of you know, when I did my tank upgrade I lost my little false perc to the "powerhead tragedy of '04". I replace him with a pair of true percs hoping they would find my Rose BTA like my first one did. Well, it has been like three months and this morning when I got home from work, my larger clown was cozied up in the anenome! I am very happy. Just wanted to share. Thanks for listening...Lando

I tried to post one here but t must have been too big. I will try again...But thanks for noticing!

Alright, I will try this one more time. If it does not work I will post the pic in my gallery. Cross your fingers...

as was i but when i saw the clown playing in it at the lfs i had to get it. my 1 clown still hs not found it yet. :(

According to the LFS they were a mated pair when I bought them. They have always hung out together in my tank, stayed very close to each other. However, since the bigger one found the anenome it does not seem very interested in it's partner.

Back
Top Bottom