Breeding Kribensis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EndlersEatGuppies

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my pair of kribensis have bread many times now and the past 4 times my female has chosen a different cave and for some reason the male started eating the fry. So the fry are now at the free swimming stage and the male was trying to get in the cave with the female but she wouldn't let him in. So I put my male in a breeder net and I know that it's to small for him but what should I do with him? I don't want to break the pair apart!

So my pair of kribensis have bread many times now and the past 4 times my female has chosen a different cave and for some reason the male started eating the fry. So the fry are now at the free swimming stage and the male was trying to get in the cave with the female but she wouldn't let him in. So I put my male in a breeder net and I know that it's to small for him but what should I do with him? I don't want to break the pair apart!

Put in some flat rocks. If they spawn on those you can put the rock in the breeder net

I want my fry parent raised, but my male eats the fry. My female does not.

My question is will the male krib be fine in the breeder net for a week or two?

Back
Top Bottom