Breeding Pygmy Cories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok My pygmys are not spawning. There are 12 in my 20 tall and they refuse to spawn. Ive tried colder water changes (water temp doesnt really change though) but nope. The tank is brighter than they like but I thought something would happen!

On a side note one of them turned slightly red after a water change. Why would that happen? He is acting ok now....

How long have you had them? How much colder is the water are adding?
Ive had the several months. The water temp doesnt change. I only do about 25% water change but I do it with the coldest tap water I can...

Is it possible that they are still juvis? Also try floating a bottle of frozen water in their tank.

I dont think they are. Like I said though they only hide in one corner of the tank all the time.

How much flow do you have and what do you feed? A powerhead and live food can do wonders.

What else is in the tank?

How much flow do you have and what do you feed? A powerhead and live food can do wonders.

What else is in the tank?
The tank is filled with snails, there are some rcs, and an otto. For flow I have a 100 gph filter (20 tall) and an airstone. I feed ocean nutrition flake food.

Back
Top Bottom