Breeding Tanks Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol so i went and bought the rosboras i got 5 of them and i also picked up an air pump and an Anubias Petite for $4!!!! Heaps cheap pictures soon my camera is dead.

Goldfish? Rasboras? I thought this was a breeding tank for Rams?

Yes but these fish are "ageing" the aquarium because blue rams dont like young aquariums and when i think its been long enough the herquliun rosboras will go into another tank i have

I did a rescape *slap face*
img_1214553_0_3e2c3b34cf6f5b33f760854be6fde7ca.jpg

img_1214553_1_5e423c2e25b125ff826f358a0255e707.jpg

img_1214553_2_9ce55a1cda1fae3b917ccd419f919917.jpg

img_1214553_3_5c77200fce34a5bbe76f47ca0cce6790.jpg

img_1214553_1_5e423c2e25b125ff826f358a0255e707.jpg

I like it. I will like it more when the anubias and moss attach to the rock and you can lose the strings :)

My only critique would be it is a little too symetrical. I like a tank to have a more "triangular" apearance... i.e. something pretty tall on one side, rather than having everything centered. This is just personal preference however :) What matters is, Do YOU like it?!

Well im still a little ify about it i think i might go and get another rock or two. And the anubias and stuff only just got on there so ill wait a little while before i snip

I think some kind of low growing compact plant would look awesome in the front right corner... like a crypt wendtii. Would add a little reddish color too.

glosso would be awesome... it will spread everywhere though (not that that is bad). I would do the glosso, and some other small, compact, centerpiece type plant. But that is me :) I like my tanks jammed full of plants, as you can tell from most of my photos. Trying to keep that backed off a bit in my newest tank.

try a crypt spiralis??? Hopefully someone knows what plant I am trying to talk about. I really like the tank but I would agree with Fort about the preference of having a more open middle. Even if it was just one rock...

What fish are you planning on having with your Rams? I wish someone would have told me my serpai were fin nippers, they nip at my male rams long fins keeping them shorter, and look a little duller. IMO I would avoid nippy fish and your male will look better.

Back
Top Bottom