Brenna ' s fish room basement build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alsip, IL
It's the Greenwater Aquarist Society xmas party. I'm joining tomorrow. And a there was a special list of fish this breeder/importer will bring if you pre-order

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Awe man! I did see the auctions for the L411. He's been running them for a week or two in groups of 5. Must mean he has lots. Lol. Maybe come January there will be more at a cheaper price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm thinking about contacting the seller, they are only 2 hours from me.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok. That's awesome if he'd cut you a deal for pickup.

Let me know what he says. I'm assuming these are juvies and not yet sexable?

Some nice apistos up for auction here at the club party. It's a points auction so I don't have may points so I'll probably get plants

Some nice apistos up for auction here at the club party. It's a points auction so I don't have may points so I'll probably get plants

What kind of apistos?

I brought some home. Lol
Inderrere? I can't find the bag now. Someone gave me black cory breeding group. Different kind than what I have. Pics coming! I just walked in the door

Iniridae.

He gave me an extra green dragon but they are technically my mother's fish but going in my qt. I'm gonna breed them tho and keep them in the basement. Shhhhhh
Pics.

Attachments

• 1449974757438.jpg
    1449974757438.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 1449974769333.jpg
    1449974769333.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 60
  • 1449974790011.jpg
    1449974790011.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 1449974803990.jpg
    1449974803990.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 59
Those are some cool sounding apistos, me wants updates will google how they look all colored up now!

Edit: ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They are a bit plain. The blue ones went for auction before a few plecos I wanted so I had to be careful. They had the orange flash r whatever apistos but they were kinda big and 2 males with about 5 females and I didn't have a place for larger fish in qt.

Whoa wait a minute, have you just dipped your toes in apisto waters?

Oh yes I did! Everyone has points for membership. No money changed hands except my special plecos order. So they were free!

Oh yes I did! Everyone has points for membership. No money changed hands except my special plecos order. So they were free!

Did you get any advice on breeding from the seller? I never had luck spawning them in a ph higher than 5.5 and a tds around 150.

I tip my hat to you..... You've got quite the spread going on. Better get more tanks. Then some more. Lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Did you get any advice on breeding from the seller? I never had luck spawning them in a ph higher than 5.5 and a tds around 150.

Seller was Pete Durkin. He left early to go back home but my friend that was there said they were easier to raise but need tip top water quality. Probably not my slickest move but you know.

PR. I can get a used 70g from friend for $40. I may do that for the green dragons since there's 6. Yeah I'm getting crazy up in here.

Seller was Pete Durkin. He left early to go back home but my friend that was there said they were easier to raise but need tip top water quality. Probably not my slickest move but you know.

PR. I can get a used 70g from friend for $40. I may do that for the green dragons since there's 6. Yeah I'm getting crazy up in here.

My first apisto spawning weren't cacatuoides either so don't feel bad lol. If Pete raised them, it was done in tap water so they likely have lost the need for very soft water.

Back
Top Bottom