Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorgeous tank bribo! I really like your zoa garden, I'm trying to grow one myself. Only have 2 types of zoas but I'm looking to pick up a few exotic frags.

Thanks Oscar!! Zoos are my second love after acropora but sadly I'm out of room for them in my little 20 :(. When I finally upgrade the garden will definitely grow!

I hear ya! I'm almost out of my room in my tank too. I'm just slowly picking out equipment for my upgrade and using them on my current tank.

Haha I need to learn to sell frags and not just give them away to friends. That way I can actually put some money towards new equipment :eek:

Lol I know how that is :D. But seriously all 3 bn varieties I have grow like weeds, why can't my millepora grow that fast :(

May be committing mass green star polyp murder in the next couple days..:

Some times it has to happen, luckily every new reefer will buy a frag so it can live on with them :p

If all goes well I'll have lights this week and next week cycle begins

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeap owner of lfs said he has to match any online price for orbits (its in their contract) and Dr foster has their sale so $260 is now 143

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom