Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That'll end in disaster.

Agreed. If the black cap gets comfy it would probably be the end of your royal gramma as they do not usually tolerate other bass. They also don't like much light. The royal gramma probably wouldn't like him either.

Agreed. If the black cap gets comfy it would probably be the end of your royal gramma as they do not usually tolerate other bass. They also don't like much light. The royal gramma probably wouldn't like him either.

Yeah my gramma would beat the snot outta the black cap lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

For what it's worth: my black cap hides in a cave all day and only comes out to eat. He is stunningly beautiful but not a fish that will swim around the tank all day.

Expect a photo dump of the reef and my new planted tank later tonight :D

Hey dude!

Haven't talked in a while. I've been overwhelmed with work. You interested in any of my corals? One of them is toast the blue unknown acro is gone. The tricolor needs help and the miami orchard is looking decent. Let me know if you want them. Free of charge I just want them gone so I can take the tank down. The fish too but I doubt you want them but if you do let me know or if you know someone.

Hey dude!

Haven't talked in a while. I've been overwhelmed with work. You interested in any of my corals? One of them is toast the blue unknown acro is gone. The tricolor needs help and the miami orchard is looking decent. Let me know if you want them. Free of charge I just want them gone so I can take the tank down. The fish too but I doubt you want them but if you do let me know or if you know someone.

Oh no! Why you tearing it down for Zigggy??

Oh no! Why you tearing it down for Zigggy??

There is a very high possibility that I will be moving to Texas in the very near future and I want to get started preparing now. The tank is not doing what I want at the moment so I have little emotional attachment to it.

There is a very high possibility that I will be moving to Texas in the very near future and I want to get started preparing now. The tank is not doing what I want at the moment so I have little emotional attachment to it.

Understandable. Just remember everything is bigger in TX! So what are you thinking... 100... 200... 300 gallon reef tank? LOL. :D

Hey dude!

Dang man! Um idk haha. How soon are you guessing before you move??

I wont be moving if I do until July or later but I wouldn't be upset about getting the tank broken down and everything packed up sooner. Not a big deal if you aren't interested in anything in the tank I can understand considering.

I don't see any pics here Bribo lol :D

I know I know...:(
I completely forgot haha. I'm away for the weekend but I'll have pics Sunday night.

Ziggy I'm sure I want something :D.

Back
Top Bottom