Bristle worm trap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rush

Aquarium Advice Freak
I used a mesh sock(normally used for filters), put meat inside of it and low and behold every day less and less worms in my tank :D

That was on my first tank, 30 gallon haha long time ago. But it actually worked. They would push there way in the mesh and got trapped inside. Every 12 hours or so I would empty it and restart.

I'm wondering the same thing. Why are you trapping them?

This was a very old post that I made a comment on. Moderators turned it into a new post. Some people do not want any kind of worms in there tanks, and this is a good way to get them out.

This was a very old post that I made a comment on. Moderators turned it into a new post. Some people do not want any kind of worms in there tanks, and this is a good way to get them out.

Was just curious. I would figure the only reason you didnt want bristle worms in your tank is if you were running your fingers through the sand bed. ;)

when i was a noob i picked them up with my fingers. lol. never got stung amazingly enuff

I dropped some sinking krill into my tank to feed my CUC.to my amazement ifound that I had several worms longer than 6". They are just sc,ary ugly, but I will leave them as long as they don't predetate my fish

Back
Top Bottom