Bta question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Then shut the pump off, gently pull the anemone off, and then turn the pump back on. If the foot is not attached, it should be easy and painless.

Idk if its "stuck" it used to be on the bottom of the pump but has now moved to the side of it

Na...you aren't going to feel anything from it. Not unless you have super sensitive skin or something. I've handled many anemones with no ill effects.

I got it off. However it doesn't seem to want to attach to the rock

It's not attached to the rock I hope nothing else happens as I really like it

Attachments

• image-588351525.jpg
    image-588351525.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 66
Seems to stay on the rock now. Don't no what could of caused it to do what it did before

It seems to have positioned itself facing down and stayed there all night moving slightly. Maybe it will turn up the other way when the lights come on

Attachments

• image-3801681455.jpg
    image-3801681455.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 74
As long as it's away from the power head and staying in the rock I feel better.

It is. Thanks so much for the advice. I has stayed here ever since I put it on the rocks. And to my surprise my ocellaris clown is sleeping in it. Here's a photo I took just before the lights went off

Attachments

• image-1309111542.jpg
    image-1309111542.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 87
He even ate a piece of shrimp today.

Just 1 other question you can sort of see it at the top of the anemone in the picture he is right next to a devils hand coral and sometimes touches it. I don't no what to do as I can't move the devils hand as it is attached to the large piece of rock.

Don't worry about it. It might get a little stressed where it's making contact with the anemone, but It's not going to die because of it.

Back
Top Bottom