Bucket o' plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I rescaped my tank last night, and removed a HUGE amount of plants....I didn't realize how overgrown that tank was! So I have a 2 gallon bucket full of plants that I don't need. I don't have the time to sort through and divide and prune out the good stuff.....but there is plenty of good stuff in there if anyone wants to take the time. I am selling the whole lot for $10 plus shipping. I would like to ship ASAP, meaning tomorrow or Tuesday. The bucket includes (but is not limited to, there could be all sorts of scraps in there):

Hygro polysperma "Tropic sunset" and "ceylon"
Hygro salicifolia (a small tree, I'm not kidding)
Myriophyllum mattogrossense
Ludwigia repens
Rotala rotundifolia "regular" and "green"
Bacopa caroliniana
Bacopa monnieri

There might be some bits of Heteranthera zosterifolia and a few others if you look carefully...I'm not too sure what went in the trash and what went in the bucket.

Thanks everyone!

I'd love to have more "Ceylon" but thats it. :( I don't want ya to have to dig through there and pick it out (I know I wouldn't)....so I'll let someone else grab this up.

People, if you need plants....this is the girl to get them from! $10 plus shipping is a heck of a deal!

(Maybe a little motivation will help someone decide to take these!) :D

do you still have them? where do you live, i would like to figure out how much shipping would be. PM me if you still have them, i am interested in the plants, need some more convincing though. lol

Back
Top Bottom