Bulk reef supply

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nestor29

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone know of any coupons codes for a RO/DI unit? Need to save me some $$

Wait for someone to do a group buy. The prices are usually about 10% cheaper. Carey does them once a month. Will be one b4 the end of the month this month.

Yep, I will be doing a group buy for the last tuesday of this month and I will start a thread on it the week before. :)

I saved $20 on my BRS 5 stage plus system, group buy brings the total to $180. It also will save you 10% on the smaller units if that one is too $$$.

Thanks...I found one that's happening from the 21st through the 27th.

carey said:
Yep, I will be doing a group buy for the last tuesday of this month and I will start a thread on it the week before. :)

I saved $20 on my BRS 5 stage plus system, group buy brings the total to $180. It also will save you 10% on the smaller units if that one is too $$$.

Carey do you know where I can get some decent priced aragonite substrate and base/life rock?

Try reefrocks.net. I got 40 lbs of aragonite for I believe $20 and their base rock is very good as well and cheap. lol They just take a little longer to ship is all but otherwise they are great.

carey said:
Try reefrocks.net. I got 40 lbs of aragonite for I believe $20 and their base rock is very good as well and cheap. lol They just take a little longer to ship is all but otherwise they are great.

Thanks Carey!!
I've been reading your thread n I can tell you know a lot...you're awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom