Calendar Suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
I loved my calendar last year but I found it kind of annoying that no holidays were marked. Is there a way that this year's calendars could have the holidays posted? It's really hard for stupid folk like myself to stare at November and be at a loss as to when the heck Thanksgiving is. 8O

We have no power over this. The calendars come from the printer we simply put the images in. In addition remember the calendar is internationalized so putting US holidays would require putting ALL holidays for ALL countries.

umm, sure we have a few foreign members, but most US calanders already have canadain holidays on them (whats boxers day?) and most foreign members are UK. given the close relation of the 3 countries, im sure we could do some holidays.

i dont want my comment to seem like a rant, but why sacrifice the many for a few?

I was incorrect in my statement above. This years calendars DO have holidays printed. I am sorry for providing miss information initally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom