Calgary Aquarium Society Updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's all explained here. Although I am happy with my decision to leave the program, I hate to leave Calgary. Trevor wants to go to the University of Montana (it's like a part of Canada, only it's not :cry:) to study with a certain proffessor.
Don't be saying such things! When are you leaving?
You've got a PM.

It really blows that you are leaving ... wish i coulda gotten to know ya better at the CAS meetings. Now i wil just have to bid on your tanks (here is hoping that my fiancee will let me get a new tank).
Still really sucks that you are leaving the city!

wow, I hadn't realized that. The CAS sure will miss you. If I had known you weren't going to be around much longer I would have made an extra special effort to go to that potluck.
Anyways, best of luck to you. I think you will do a great job teaching.

It really depends on whether Trevor gets a raise. We will be out by April 1st, or in the summer.
Anyone want to step in as CAS secretary or program director?

i don't think i have the legs to be the secretary
tho my fiancee does say i have the A$$ for it
:lol:

Michelle is my other half with the kitchen duties, but you are more than welcome to step in immediately, SerLunchbox. Since I'm not sure how my schedule will be working out (if I can find a little side job or not), I may not have time for two positions within the CAS.

I would consider holding one of those postitions if I could guarantee that I would make it to every meeting. I wouldn't want to be known as the unreliable Program Director...

awww come on ....You can be the unreliable program director while i could be the secretary that can't spell too damned good. It would be quite an accomplishment .... what sucks is that i don't have a vehicle to get out there and i have been lucky so far not having to work ANY CAS tuesday nights. We will see about me helping out in the kitchen .... we will see

At the next meeting, Trevor will presenting: "Swiss Army Fish: The Aptable and Adaptable Modern Fish"

No, aptable is not a word :roll:

Trevor and I will be there. But the question is: am I to bring the snacks? Haven't talk to Dave :?

Menagerie said:
Blizzard? Apparently I don't watch enough TV news/weather. I'm in my own little sick world.

Temperatures are supposed to drop hard and fast at some point tonight from our current -9 to somewhere in the neighbourhood of -30 with a lot of blowing snow. I don't expect it will be half as bad as everyone is making out, though.

Back
Top Bottom