Calling all African owners!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

em_witt

Aquarium Advice Addict
Was just browsing CL and I found a 150 gal tall fish tank w/ penguin and acuaclear 110 filters+everything you need to start. $500. They have a pic of the fish and they are Africans so. Me knowing nothing about them came here and so I'd like you opinion on what I could get for the fish. If its worth it or not.
So give your opinion on what you think.

image-2039141948.jpg

All I kno is a Bala shark in the top left and maybe a few yellow labs in the center

Looks like a frontosa, a zebra obliquedens, some cobalt zebras, several aceis, a coupla Copadichromis sp. (probly C. borleyi), a coupla venustus (or maybe a venustus and a livingstonii, can't tell for sure) and a couple I can't see well enough to say for sure. In addition to the yellow labs and bala ya already IDed. What are they worth? Well, that depends on where ya live and how bad somebody wants 'em. I'd look at Craigslist for comparable fish for sale and maybe visit a LFS to see what they are sellin' those species for.

I'd give maybe $75.00-$100.00 for that lot here if I stumbled onto it, but I wouldn't be able to sell it for that. Just not enough people 'round here interested in those fish.

WYite

Back
Top Bottom