can anyone identify these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tivaala

Aquarium Advice Activist
i was given some fish last night. i now have some amazingly beautiful male guppys, some gorgeous sunset wagtail platies and i have these guys. theres 3 of them, 1 male (has a gonopodium), 1 female and one juvenile female. they have roughly the same shape as my platies but then so does my black molly. ive been searching the internet but no joy so any help would be appreciated :D
also the picture dosnt show it very well but they have really startlingly blue eyes - like theyre wearing azure eyeshadow!
i apologise for rubbishy quality - camera sucks. the guppy pics are included just because i want to show them off :p

Attachments

• SAM_1403a.jpg
    SAM_1403a.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 68
  • SAM_1397.jpg
    SAM_1397.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 58
  • SAM_1369a.jpg
    SAM_1369a.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 54
  • SAM_1379a.jpg
    SAM_1379a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 70
ta, you may well be right. the thing that threw me is they have more black than they should (well hey im not showing them so...) the one i didnt get a pic of is completely solid black at the tail, and this one also has more than just a large spot before the tail.
thank you.

I see two platies and a guppy. I haven't seen the black and white version of the platy before, but the other is a sunburst wag.

Back
Top Bottom