Can i add anything else to this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoldenPlecTony

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey people,

I have a 90L long aqurium. I have 2 female molly's, 4 corys, 1 male betta and 6 neons, and 1 pearl danio (inherited this fish or I would of had 3 of these). Can I add any more?

Can I Add Fish?

Hey people,

I have a 90L long aqurium. I have 2 female molly's, 4 corys, 1 male betta and 6 neons, and 1 pearl danio (inherited this fish or I would of had 3 of these). Can I add any more?

Hello Golden...

If you have experience with keeping fish, then I'd say you can safely add a few more small fish. Ones that will stay small.

If you're willing to change 50 percent of the water once a week, than I say you could double the number you have, if you add small fish.

I have a couple of 30 G tanks, similar in size to yours, with well over 50 small individuals and change half the water weekly. The tanks are well planted and the fish are healthy and happy.

B

Good stuff thanks for this. I roughly do 50% weekly anyway just to keep on top of things. My nitrates are a little high at the mo so I'll hold off on the additions till that's sorted :) thanks for that

I currently have 2 filters. A filter I got with the fluval 90 tank and an aqua clear 200. I only have 2 till the 2nd filter is cycled and can handle to load.

Good stuff thanks for this. I roughly do 50% weekly anyway just to keep on top of things. My nitrates are a little high at the mo so I'll hold off on the additions till that's sorted :) thanks for that

Nitrates are the least toxic, so can be a little elevated for a short time without harming the fish.

B

Back
Top Bottom