can i feed a..(help asap, it's in my hand >_<)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I throw all kinds of bugs into my tank, just to see if anyone will eat em. If they don't ... I just throw the bug back out.

I've found that my fish particularly like to eat ants (the little ones) ... LOL.

You may not use anything toxic on your yard, but can you say the same for all the neighbors around you?

not worth wiping an entire tank out just for the 'fun' of a live feeding.

...My great grandma's dead, my uncle bumby doesn't care about his lawn enough to do that crap, and my cousins live too far down the driveway... and I wasn't planning on doing it again because I felt bad ^^;

I've thrown in lots of crickets and small grasshoppers from the yard. My nearest neighbor is over a half mile away. The congos love to tear the bugs apart and then the smaller fish clean up the leftovers which isn't much. My sister's friends watched me toss in 3 baby crickets and asked if I had parahnas. :lol:

don't leave it in there to decompose if they aren't eating it, if you can take it out and chope em up for them.

AshleyNicole said:
don't leave it in there to decompose if they aren't eating it, if you can take it out and chope em up for them.

I didn't, after it drowned I tore it up and my frogs ate it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom