Can I feed my Albino Cory's.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course you can!:)
Haha, you can pretty much feed them any fish food as long as they will eat it, they are not very picky, and btw they love the shrimp pellets.

I have read up that Bronze corys are carnivores, meaning they eat mainly meat but....To much feeding and feeding meat leads to digestive problems. I mainly feed mine mixed flakes because everything animal carnivore or not needs a little abit of vegetables...to keep things moving ;). Mine will eat Mixed flakes, Frozen brine shrimp, Blanched cucumber/zucchini's

Feeding Corydoras

Can I feed my Albino Cory's Aqueon shrimp pellets?
And can I feed them Hikari algae wafers? Thanks!

Hello Ben...

Corys are meat eaters. I feed mine mainly frozen. It's the most nutritious. There are no additives that will potentially cause digestive problems, there's just the frozen animal and moisture (water). I try to check the ingredients on the food containers. If it has a long list of stuff I can't pronounce, I pass on it. Those chemicals are things people have made, just to increase the shelf life of the food. You can supplement the Corys' diet with minced garlic and a vegetable biscuit sometimes.

B

Back
Top Bottom