Can i put my African Dwarf Frog with my saltwater fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crystalbivens1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 75 gallon freshwater with an angelfish, five large danios, a Molly, two algea eaters and one red tailed shark. I have two African dwarf frogs that are also in the tank. I noticed today that the red tailed shark has started nipping at them. Can I put them in my saltwater tank that consist of two clownfish, striped damsel, domino damsel and blue damsel..... Thanks

They are freshwater animals . You could keep then in a five gallon together or 2.5 gal as long as its not high

No. Thats like putting a human on the moon with no oxygen. ADF are freshwater, not salt. May i ask what size are your 2 tanks?

The saltwater is a 29 gallon biocube and then my freshwater is a 75 gallon.... I haven't noticed them messing with them until today.... The shark grabbed a hold of his leg and tried to drag him..... I guess I could put them in a goldfish bowl until I can get them something else tomorrow

I used to keep one in agal bowl but realized it wasn't working to well for him so I gave him away . plus all he did was hide

Back
Top Bottom