Can Texas holey rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonkeyMonk86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Can they be used in freshwater aquariums? It says they dissolve over time. And, I can't find it now but I think they might be limestone ( they are so beautiful)

Medium Rocks

They will raise your Ph. Only know this because I've been researching different ways to raise my ph. But from what I have read yes they can be used in freshwater tanks. But use caution depending on your ph levels.

They will raise your Ph. Only know this because I've been researching different ways to raise my ph. But from what I have read yes they can be used in freshwater tanks. But use caution depending on your ph levels.

Thanks for the quick response. Much appreciated! Mine are already high. But those rocks are beautiful!!!

They are really pretty I'm happy I saw your post cause now I'm interested in them too. Seem like good prices. And they will raise my super low ph and look really cool. Win-win for me. :)

Yes you can use them monkeymonk! If your ph is around 8.0-8.4 it won't raise it, if any at all.

Back
Top Bottom