Can you get fish to stop biting fins?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

superpeytonm

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got this Angelfish today, and it's quite young. It was super thrilled, and so was I. But my Bumblebee Cichlid took a bite of its top fin. How can I stop this? Please help I love Angels, my other died recently so I got this one. I don't want it to die, too.

Sent via Impala

I just got this Angelfish today, and it's quite young. It was super thrilled, and so was I. But my Bumblebee Cichlid took a bite of its top fin. How can I stop this? Please help I love Angels, my other died recently so I got this one. I don't want it to die, too.

Sent via Impala

Rehome whichever you like least I guess. They're not compatible whatsoever so it's going to get far worse before it gets better…

That poor angel... That's probably one of the worst cichlids you could put an angel with besides obvious like JD and Oscar. Please do some more research. Angels may be cichlids, but they can not compete at all to most others and will have their fins ripped to shreds.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom