Canister filter wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cabezon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone have a canister filter that they no longer need?

My HOB will not fit in the space I have.

I don't have much to trade fish-wise, but I do have other stuff, like a lamb leather jacket. I will send the list, if you have a filter.

Thanks

check out craigslist and reef central (general sale forum and your area specific forums). Post what you're looking for on RC as a WTB. Lots of good people out there willing to offer stuff at a good price to good people.

Thanks. I am a craigslist hound. I just got a 70 gal that I traded for a two camera security system. I will definitely check reef central.

gotta agree with the good captain on craigslist. I got a Fluval 305 and a 405 for $20 each from there... and they were both less than a year old

What's your HOB rated for? I have a canister filter but want a HOB - maybe we could do a trade?

good deal... btw, if you ever have any issues with the impeller cover, pm me, and ill give you the name of a guy on ebay who sells them super cheap... thats the only part ive had to replace, and i had to do it on both my 305 and 405... the only part of the filter they didnt do a good job on

Back
Top Bottom