Canister intake tubing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cterzich

Aquarium Advice Regular
Sorry, not tubing! I didn't mean to add that. I'm somewhat new, so I don't know the correct term. Here is an example of what I'm talking about. http://www.bigalsonline.com/StoreCa...594?&query=Intake&queryType=0&hits=12&offset=

Where Can I buy one, I have a Rena XP3 and I don't like the green one that comes with it. Where can I buy a black or a clear black tinted one. I've been looking, but all I can find is green or something that cost $20.

Thanks,
Charles

Ya, I tired those place, but I'm trying to keep the price around 10 bucks. Maybe my idea of what the item cost is wrong.

The Krylon Fusion hasn't caused me any issues. Haven't lost a fish in long long time

The Krylon Fusion hasn't caused me any issues. Haven't lost a fish in long long time

Thanks, I just got the Krylon fusion for plastic. I hope that works.

Kind of worried with the fresh water salt thought.

you will want to wipe the parts youre painting with acetone before painting. this will help reduce bubbling and chipping common with submerged paint.
and dont forget to let all the painted pieces cure (not dry) thoroughly before reinstalling.

you will want to wipe the parts youre painting with acetone before painting. this will help reduce bubbling and chipping common with submerged paint.
and dont forget to let all the painted pieces cure (not dry) thoroughly before reinstalling.

How long 5 hours?

I didn't like the idea of spray paint in my tank, so I just bought a new one. It was 10 bucks, so its no big deal. Almost the same cost of the spray.

the paint is completely safe after curing. But since you were only replacing one small piece, its probably easier to just buy the piece . if you have a few things you need done, painting works great. A single 5 dollar can of krylon fusion painted all the pluming inside and out on 3 tanks. Not bad for a $5, 48hour investment.

Yes, I agree, but I much rather have the things outside my tank painted. I don't know why, but it just worries me.

Back
Top Bottom