cant find my small yellow lab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CichlidLady0312

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well unfortunately I havent seen my small yellow lab for a few days. I just took out all the decorations and no small yello2 lab anywhere. Maybe he died and my pleco finished him off?

Hey all.. Sorry to jump on this thread but I want to share an experience. I just did a 60% water change on my 55 gal with convicts, jewels, and 4 yellow labs.. Several minutes after I noticed some of the labs laying on there sides breathing heavily. I noticed the temperature had gone from 80 to 86.. I was able to get it down but lost 3 labs in the process.. Anyone else noticed sensitivity In labs temperature wise?

Hey all.. Sorry to jump on this thread but I want to share an experience. I just did a 60% water change on my 55 gal with convicts, jewels, and 4 yellow labs.. Several minutes after I noticed some of the labs laying on there sides breathing heavily. I noticed the temperature had gone from 80 to 86.. I was able to get it down but lost 3 labs in the process.. Anyone else noticed sensitivity In labs temperature wise?

You should start a new thread for this. But for a 55 gallon to jump from 80-86 the water added was probably in the mid-90's this shock can kill most fish its not lab sensitivity thing. I accidentally did that once when not paying attention. I through ice packs in the water saved most but lost a couple.

You should start a new thread for this. But for a 55 gallon to jump from 80-86 the water added was probably in the mid-90's this shock can kill most fish its not lab sensitivity thing. I accidentally did that once when not paying attention. I through ice packs in the water saved most but lost a couple.

The strange thing was that my convicts and jewels were totally fine. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom