can't keep soft corals???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two things about the guy at the store. First, he has no business working in a fish store. Second, you should help future customers from being ripped off by him. The responsible course of action would be to notify the owner how dishonest he is. The fun thing would be to hang out and wait for him to give bad advice to someone, then interrupt and tell the customer what the truth is and point out that he has lied to you to make a sale. Right in front of him. THEN talk to the owner. Lol

(y) Like this idea....he's very arrogant every time I'm in there....very condescending

angeladawng said:
(y) Like this idea....he's very arrogant every time I'm in there....very condescending

I'd tell the boss about it. It's his job to correct employee behavior and the boss sounds like a good guy. If you're desecrate about it he'll probably listen to you as a concerned customer instead of an angry one. Calm but concerned customers are the ones the real experts love to help.

Back
Top Bottom