Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All I have so far is good news. :) The tang is in the 55g and settled in and even wolfed down a bunch of food. I can see why they need a 6 foot tank, mine is very active, only could get one good picture. LOL

img_1494089_0_f346593f098f06569a376bb6598ae202.jpg

Actually he has a stupid name already. lol "my blue" since we have blue one and blue two already. LOL I am such a loser. hehehe...

haha i tried naming my 2 domino damsels thing 1 and thing 2 but that was a failure lol. Glad to see your 125 back in action

GTI, I read it backwards and thought that the names were "Money" broken up... Either way would have made sense to me.

So I was hooking up cable in a cust house the other day and he had a 5 bedroom house and through out the house he had 11 tanks. Not counting the one room with 8 diff qt tanks in it. Asked him how he made the room for this. His reply was when u want them u find room for it. And the smallest one he had was 2 55g everything else was 100 and up.

Nice, I really really wish i had more room. I'm already planning a new build and that tank will take the place of my 55g when I get around to selling it. lol

It's a dog eat dog world in my house, theres competition for every square inch it seems. :)

Sleeperr34 said:
So I was hooking up cable in a cust house the other day and he had a 5 bedroom house and through out the house he had 11 tanks. Not counting the one room with 8 diff qt tanks in it. Asked him how he made the room for this. His reply was when u want them u find room for it. And the smallest one he had was 2 55g everything else was 100 and up.

Wasn't careys was it

Lol. Yea was reading through this today and sounded like it was. But then I remembered the guy was talking about how he was going to get like 5 more for the house.

Back
Top Bottom