carpet plants help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lee1983

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi does anybody know where i get any dwarf grass or carpet plants,
had a planted tank running for around a year with plenty of rocks and driftwood with java moss and ferns growing really well and sand substrate been looking for carpet plants everywhere a point in the right direction would be greatly appriceated
thanks

Go to the Classifieds section of the forum and check out some of the ads. Here are some great people, but I think the glossostigma is the only plant that would be carpeting.

cheers mate just to clear up is this site based in america or will the retailers cover u.k too its quite hard to find anything in the fish shops exept java moss here

cheers mate just to clear up is this site based in america or will the retailers cover u.k too its quite hard to find anything in the fish shops exept java moss here

I believe severum mama and HN1 live here in America. You could send them a PM and ask them if they could ship to wherever you are located in the UK.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were in the U.K. SM and HN1 only ship within the US. They have tried shipping to Canada, but they said it just takes too long for packages to get through customs.

Back
Top Bottom