Center brace repair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earhtmother

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What are your opinions on the stability/durability of this 75g with a repaired center brace & is there anything else I could do to ensure it IS stable. At $75 it would allow me to get rid of another of my smaller tanks?

Talk em down !
New is $99 at my LFS.
I paid $75 for a new top band for my used 75g that had a broken brace .:deadhorse:
You can Euro brace with glass but that may not be a whole lot cheaper if at all if you have to buy glass..

I'm in Ontario Canada otherwise I would take you up on that Brookster - CB barebones 75g is $170 here

Truly is cause I would love another 75g but even patched with JB Weld not sure I trust that brace to hold on the long run amd a leaking tank is the last thing I want?

Post a pic of the fix? There are ways to make sure it will hold, aesthetics can be an issue though

Can't seem to load it keep getting told file is too big

Are you on a PC/MAC or using the mobile app? You could try mailing the image to yourself. Some email programs give you the option to resize an image. Select a smaller size and try posting that one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom