Wanted: Cheap Fish for 10g Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishieKeeper429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 10g freshwater community and I only have three albino pristellas tetras in it. I'm getting two more but fish cost soooooooo much at my LFS and my Petco is pretty crappy. I'm looking for good prices on danios, gouramis, maybe some Cory's. I'll look into just about anything you would suggest to go with my pristellas.

Most people here would have to ship to you, and that usually ends up costing more than buying at the LFS. Just wanting to put that out there.
If you are interested in paying for shipping, I've got some guppies/endlers that would go well in a 10

Honestly, just buy from petco then. They have a 14 day guarantee and if something is wrong with the fish it will die in 2 weeks. No worries. Most of my fish are from petsmart and I've never had a problem. After all, you are looking for cheap fish for a 10 gallon. It would be different if you were going after a $90 lion fish or something, IMHO

Yeah for the common community fish you mentioned you would be better off just buying them from your stores that you have mentioned because buying them online plus shipping would be just as much if not more.

Thread closed.

Please pay attention to the guidelines for posting in the classifieds section.

-DO NOT post comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. If you have a question about the specific item for sale/trade, you are welcome to ask questions, but please do so only if you are interested in buying or trading.

-DO NOT post links to other websites in response to wanted threads. If somebody posts a wanted thread, they're asking our members for the item, not for a link to a website with something. You can certainly PM them and suggest things, but please do not do so on the thread.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/please-read-before-posting-in-classifieds-162727.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom