CHEAP!!!!!! Mag Pumps!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have seen the mag7 locally for $120. I bought mine for 72.99. Here they are for 32.50!!

That's what I'm talking about! I'll wait I placed my order. You are the man rev!!! Well, at least your close to the man :wink:

no i mean they have to be 5% cheaper. after u order u call and they give u 5% off the lower price.

Ok do you place the order with bigals then call and say you found it cheaper from someone else?

i think you have it in your basket and then call and they'll finish the order for you. im not sure though. their usually the lowest price

Kam said:
Anyone check to see if this is also an in store sale?

I called... most Petsmart stores don't even have them in-store. Seems to be a specialty online product only. And it was in the clearance section :? I'll let everyone know when it ships.

If you entered the code you also get free shipping at petsmart...
I picked up a mag 7 and 12... great price.. I can wait for it to come at that price.

Ok Bigals will not match it because it's backordered on Petsmart. Here is the free shipping code in caps FSC0305. This code is for Petsmart and there is a minimum order but I don't know what it is. I hope I get my stuff.

Just got off the phone with them the second you got done posting... no pricematch on backordered items. Blah. I'm calling petsmart to have them credit me the shipping charge. Kudos to you Scatcat. (y)

On an update... Petsmart plans to get the pumps in on the 15th or so, and the coupon code is free shipping for all orders $75 and more (mine was only $61 :roll:). The item will still be in stock, just backordered from Danner for approx two weeks. :D

Back
Top Bottom