check out my first set of pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i would love to know how to post all the pic's on one post but thats okay in the second pic i have a close up i cant figure out what that webing is ?

hotskate said:
okay in the second pic i have a close up i cant figure out what that webing is ?

If it looks like this ....
LRI765.JPG

It is an encrusting calcerous sponge ... Leucosolenia sp.

Cheers
Steve

what do u think is it cured or problems or what?

If there is no more die off and your ammonia and nitrite levels have returned to zero then the rock is cured. There is no way to tell from a picture if it is cured.

i put it in my tank like 4 days ago its a brand new tank but i bought the rock cured?

yea i have liek another 40 lbs of rock from live aquaria which isnt cured so now what?

i would have put the uncured into the tank first too start the cycle, then add the cured rock, so i guess you should cure it your self, read the article on live aquaria about cureing live rock.

im goignt o just cure it in my tank i have 40 lbs of live sand and 100 of dead so i want it to all turn over to live

rightttt!!! my levels are all good tho notihng raised yet? any reasons do u recomend cyclign with cheap fish?

your levels will raise, i wouldnt bother cycleing with cheap fish its crule for them too suffer threw it, the live rock and sand will cycle your tank just fine.

how logn do uy think? i dont have a protien skimmer is that okay?

Back
Top Bottom